Backstreet Boys announce UK and European ‘DNA’ tour: dates, how to get tickets and more
Backstreet Boys have announced a UK and European tour for 2022 – and tickets go on sale soon.
The group have added extra dates to their DNA World Tour, including a London O2 Arena show.
It’ll mark their first performances since 2019 and will head to arenas in Berlin, Lisbon, Zurich and Budapest.
This article contains affiliate links, PinkNews may earn revenue if you click through and purchase products through the links.
The group announced the tour on social media, saying: “Europe, we heard you and we’re heading back your way this October & November!”.
They also confirmed an extra 12 dates across North America, including Nashville, Portland and Cincinnati.
View this post on Instagram
Fans can expect to hear songs from their comeback album, DNA including singles “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart” and “Chances”.
The album reached number one on the Billboard 200 in 2019, making them the first boyband to top the US album chart in three different decades.
The setlist will also include some of the biggest songs of the 1990s, “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)”, “I Want It That Way” and “Larger Than Life”.
The group have also confirmed that a portion of ticket sales will be donated to UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency to protect and assist refugees and those displaced in Ukraine and neighbouring countries.
You can find out how to get tickets, presale info and the tour schedule below.
How to get tickets
A presale takes place from 10am on 6 April on the group’s official website at backstreetboys.com.
You can check out the full European and UK tour schedule below.
Backstreet Boys 2022 tour dates
- 3 October – Lisbon, Portugal – Altice Arena
- 4 October – Madrid, Spain – WiZink Center
- 6 October – Barcelona, Spain – Palau Sant Jori
- 9 October – Amsterdam, Netherlands – Ziggo Dome
- 12 October – Berlin, Germany – Mercedes-Benz Arena
- 15 October – Hannover, Germany – ZAG Arena
- 18 October – Mannheim, Germany – SAP Arena
- 20 October – Munich, Germany – Olympiahalle
- 22 October – Bologna, Italy – Unipol Arena
- 25 October – Hamburg, Germany – Barclays
- 27 October – Zurich, Switzerland – Hallenstadion
- 29 October – Krakow, Poland – Tauron Arena
- 30 October – Leipzig, Germany – QUARTERBACK Immobilien ARENA
- 31 October – Cologne, Germany – Lanxess Arena
- 2 November – Budapest, Hungary – Budapest Sports Arena
- 4 November – Dortmund, Germany – Westfalenhallen
- 6 November – London, UK – The O2